Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ramblings

Well, Soonerdawg, Id LIKE to hear ure Top 5 films, And Pudding, feel free to hate BACK IN THE DAY. I said most of you would. But I honestly was very impressed, as Ive turned down innumerable requests & versions, and loved this! Meanwhile, I just put my leg irons & shackles on, Vin, and Im preparing to eat my breakfast of shit sandwiches. OF COURSE the nut AND corn variety! I liked that! Guys, u should know by now that I have no problem with ANY criticism at all! Please feel free & unconstrained! When u hear the final "WAR" version of "BRAVER", I know you'll hate it too, but I truly believe its light years ahead of its former version, which was to me, non specific, vague, aimlessly poetic and sentimentally romantic. I find the new recorded version SPECIFIC, focused, and yearning with a TRUE heartbeat. I will alway be honest here. Tho I think its unfair to compare me uploading BACK IN THE DAY, just cause I like it, to mlukfc people "ass kissing". I make no money from BACK IN THE DAY, & I specifically wrote WHY I liked it. But please FEEL FREE to be as harsh about anything you dont like. I think ToddW had some critical feelings, tho his FUCKING list made me laugh. Angie, are u Angie Winterbottom, one of my all time favorites? And Pudding, are u male or female? Enjoy ure posts too. But Im glad some of u enjoyed it. No big deal in the grand scheme of things. Well, now that Meat has finished writing this post (he does consonants, I do vowels, Neither of us do windows.) BTW, I must say that a legal agreement has been made, under which Meat can release BAT3, I can do my show & movie, but "I am not allowed to speak publicly in any way seen as derogatory" about Bat3. So I wont. Ive never heard it yet anyway. Lets not talk forever about that. And btw, it IS interesting that two of my top 5 films WERE inspiredby the Ed Gein story. Its a GREAT American mythically true story. Maybe the ultimate story. BTW, vaguely in regard to Braver, and I LOVED the cover SMEGHEAD did of the "ALWAYS ITS THE WAR"--if there was STILL a draft in US like there was in 69, thingswould be a helluva lot different. Theres nothing like the "Imminent" threat of death to jump start a soul & heart. I miss those days...
May they NEVER return!