Thursday, September 21, 2006

715AM/9/21/06

Sorry. the "testes" test was just that. A test of the equipment. Pixels have to be entertained too, u know.
Next week, Bonnie Tyler will be on the finale of CELEBRITY DUETS doing ECLIPSE with Lucy Lawless. (They should definitely "sell that" as a Sapphic hit). Also, ECLIPSE is on the next Westlife CD. Simon Cowell has them on HIS label now. They asked me to remix. So far, nothing. But I think its an excellent, terrifically done performance by WESTLIFE, & incredibly faithful to the original. I hope it's their single. Since some of you got to hear some DE tracks, I'll try to get Steve to "not freak out" by posting IN THE LAND OF THE PIG THE BUTCHER IS KING. I want to, but Steve seemed very "adamant" about waiting till AFTER TMIL is out. Personally, I like it out beforehand, because there are radical differences in the two, even though DE is far from finished. Steve added live guitars, but Ive yet to hear them. I think he wants to get them right first, though its fine without them, though "unfinished", And yes, the "various lines" you've been quoting here ARE from Desmond, I assume. Though the "mistaken lyrics" on CTH are just Meat mis-hearing "self" when it's "cell." BFG I dont know where that came from. Or the "PIG" "changes/mistakes." Same with STN.