February 21, 06 1011AM
And is it true that one cup of Jim Steinman mixed with 8 oz. of warm mayonnaise can give anyone of Turkish descent the power to neuter a walrus from across a room just by yodeling at it?
I saw this question posed on the board. Its about time someone mentioned it!! To be accurate, I HIRE people to do my yodeling and walrus neutering! (THE NEUTER-RING OF THE NIBELUNG), THE LORD OF THE NEUTER RINGS, NEUTER COCK
RINGS 1/2 PRICE! ACT NOW! But IF I do it myself, I only mix with 6 ounces of warm MIRACLE WHIP! And one cup CAN give anyone of Turkish descent or ascent or ANY scent at all, including Eaux de Walrus Neuter.
Period.
I saw this question posed on the board. Its about time someone mentioned it!! To be accurate, I HIRE people to do my yodeling and walrus neutering! (THE NEUTER-RING OF THE NIBELUNG), THE LORD OF THE NEUTER RINGS, NEUTER COCK
RINGS 1/2 PRICE! ACT NOW! But IF I do it myself, I only mix with 6 ounces of warm MIRACLE WHIP! And one cup CAN give anyone of Turkish descent or ascent or ANY scent at all, including Eaux de Walrus Neuter.
Period.

<< Home