June 12, 07...225PM...A few thoughts
First, I must state that I have NEVER EVER met or spoken to Susan. I dont know her from Eve! I never wrote Rocky Horror, Im not Richard O'Brien, I never spoke to her about her illness, etc. etc. etc.
I do read HORROR MOVIE A DAY, Brian, & really really like it! (I just wish in writing bout TANZ DER VAMPYR, you had mentioned TANZ & not only DOTV, which you guys know I hated & was disgusted by, & was FIRED by my manager, acting as producer!)
Just a quick note here then.
I do read HORROR MOVIE A DAY, Brian, & really really like it! (I just wish in writing bout TANZ DER VAMPYR, you had mentioned TANZ & not only DOTV, which you guys know I hated & was disgusted by, & was FIRED by my manager, acting as producer!)
Just a quick note here then.

<< Home