8/9/06 347PM
BTW, I am exactly 5'11.5", unless ive shrunk which is truly possible.
Also, my mention of qualities I sometimes missed in BAT3 were just that, things I "sometimes missed". I was trying to convey a first response, which was mainly relief. NO way would I do exactly like Desmond and Meat, but I think they TRULY tried to love up to the BAT legacy, as it were. And certain things, like the TANZ overture, surprised and pleased the hell out of me. And I meant it: I found powerful "elements" in all my songs. And I do wish Meat luck with every step! I will say, to me, hes singing better than on anything since BAT2!
Also, my mention of qualities I sometimes missed in BAT3 were just that, things I "sometimes missed". I was trying to convey a first response, which was mainly relief. NO way would I do exactly like Desmond and Meat, but I think they TRULY tried to love up to the BAT legacy, as it were. And certain things, like the TANZ overture, surprised and pleased the hell out of me. And I meant it: I found powerful "elements" in all my songs. And I do wish Meat luck with every step! I will say, to me, hes singing better than on anything since BAT2!

<< Home